Modules and functions in Millum Procurement
Millum Procurement is split into different modules which make it easier to handle day-to-day tasks in the kitchen.
Most are standard modules which are available to everyone. Some are modules you can choose to add to your procurement system as required.
- Ordering (shopping lists, product search, catalogues)
- Order processing (order archive, substitutions, packing slips, order approval)
- Contracts (supplier agreements)
- Menubank (recipes, labelling, sharing, multi-replace)
- Admin (admin settings for admin users)
- Menu planning
- Climate footprint calculator
- Food waste
- Free-text ordering (for services from suppliers who do not have a catalogue in the system; temporary staff, tradespeople, security services etc.)
- Millum Pay (Millum’s own invoice transfer system which can be integrated with the procurement system)
- Millum Analytics (systematised data from the procurement portal)